We arrived in Shannon Ireland at 6 am- met Uncle Joe & Karolyn
Drove straight to Cliffs of Moher- it was super Windy...it's one of the top tourism spots
In Ireland ...& has breath taking views over the Atlantic Ocean. We walked all around & had to take lots of pict!!
We drove through
Lisdoonvarna- which is the matchmakers Capitol for Ireland.- I think that's a hoot!
Had lunch in Kinvarna; they take lunch time seriously; and the restaurants don't serve lunch until noon here. We arrived at the VRBO... a 3 flat on the bay; very cute... & an outstanding location. We got in about 2:30 pm
DInner was amazing at Michael Ogrady's Resraurant. Kirwans Lane. He sent us Champagne, wine & appetizers... they are such generous & giving people!!
We met up w/ our Irish cousins... Elena & Jack- Great People!! They took us to a few Pubs afterward; and I had my first Irish Whiskey.... it was really smooth, called Green Spot; it's def the best whiskey I have ever tasted! A Fabulous first day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment