9-8-17
Oh these days have been full. I can't believe we are on Clare Island today... my ancestors on my Paternal grandmothers side left here 4 generations ago... we are 4th generation descendants. Our Irish cousins greeted us at the pier when we arrived this afternoon... it was so nice of them to take our luggage in cars; so we could walk up the hill to the B&B which is run by Helen & Alan; our Irish cousins. The rooms are great!!
We had a great hike & checked out the Island... the ground was wet; and it was more a climb
than a hike- it's beautiful; lush green & mostly sheep farmers. We went to dinner at the only Restaurant on the island; Sailors Pub- it was a great pub & very good!
Dave has sent a link w/ lots of Picts.
I will have to upload Picts another time- I need to get some sleep. I feel like I haven't slept in days.
Must be the time change & excitement... we have met so many Relation.. visited w/ Chris tonight.
Susan asked me to take a dip in the ocean tomorrow- we will see... Brrrr
Good night for now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment